Revolving Fund and Economic Assistance to Self Help Groups
- Revolving Fund assistance is given to Self Help Groups for internal lending among the group members.
- The SHGs are provided with economic assistance for starting income generating activities.
- Under this scheme Self help groups are eligible to get one time revolving fund and one time assistance for economic activity.
- Rs.10,000/- per Self Help Group will be released as a Front End Subsidy for revolving fund.
- 50% of the project cost or Rs.2.50 lakhs whichever is lower. The subsidy will be a Front End Subsidy for economic assistance.