Financial Assistance to Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination Passed Candidates
The following three candidates got selected to the Civil services 2010 from out the candidates given financial assistance by TAHDCO
- The applicant should belong to Scheduled Caste.
- The annual family income of the applicant should not exceed Rs.3.00 lakh.
- Applicant should have passed the Civil Service Preliminary Examination.
- Applicant should have applied for Main Examination.
- The Applicant should not be a permanent / temporary employee of Central or State Government.
- The applicant can avail benefit under this scheme for three attempts only.