Self Employment Programme for Youth (SEPY)
To encourage the young Siddha Doctors and Dentist to set up their profession, a financial assistance of Rs. 30,000 and Rs. 1,00,000 respectively is given as subsidy.
Youth in the age group of 18-35 are trained and escorted in obtaining financial assistance to commence ventures sustainable over a period of time.
- 30% of the project cost or Rs.2.25 lakhs whichever is lower. The subsidy will be a Back End Subsidy
|Auto - Thiruvallur|
|TATA ACE - Thiruvallur|
- The applicant should belong to Scheduled Caste.
- The annual family income of the applicant should not exceed Rs.1.00 lakh
- The applicant should be in the age group of 18 -35.
- The applicant should have prior experience in the trade applied.
- The Applicant and their family members should not have availed any subsidy so far.
- The applicant should posses’ eligibility certificate issued by recognised institutions.
- Applicants themselves can select the trade.
- The assets created under the scheme shall be registered only in the name of the applicant.
- The applicant shall carryout the business in the district where subsidy is sanctioned.