Revolving Fund and Economic Assistance to Self Help Groups
- Revolving Fund assistance is given to Self Help Groups for internal lending among the group members.
- The SHGs are provided with economic assistance for starting income generating activities.
- Under this scheme Self help groups are eligible to get one time revolving fund and one time assistance for economic activity.
- Rs.10,000/- per Self Help Group will be released as a Front End Subsidy for revolving fund.
- 50% of the project cost or Rs.2.50 lakhs whichever is lower. The subsidy will be a Front End Subsidy for economic assistance.
Hellow Block Bricks Production unit
- The members of the Self help groups shall belongs to Scheduled caste.
- The annual family income of the self help group members should not exceed Rs.2.00 lakh each.
- The self help group should have qualified in the first rating for Revolving Fund.
- The self help group should have qualified in second rating for Economic Assistance.
- The member of self help group and their family members should not have availed any subsidy so far.