National Scheduled Caste Finance and Development Corporation (NSFDC)
- National Scheduled Castes Finance Development Corporation (NSFDC) is a Government of India undertaking working under the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment.
- TAHDCO is the Channelizing agency of NSFDC in Tamil Nadu.
- NSFDC provides term loan for projects costing upto Rs.30.00 lakhs for any income generating activity. The applications should be routed through the State Channelling agency only (TAHDCO).
- Government of Tamilnadu has given Guarantee of Rs.25 Crores for the term loan received from NSFDC.
- The beneficiary should be from the Scheduled Caste Community.
- Annual family income of the beneficiary should not exceed (double the poverty line) Rs.40,000/- p.a. for rural areas and Rs.55,000/- p.a. for urban areas.
TAHDCO has given loan under NSFDC to 7090 beneficiaries. Most of the beneficiaries under NSFDC (nearly 80%) have availed term loan along with margin money.
For More Details visit http://www.nsfdc.nic.in