Financial Assistance to Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination Passed Candidates
To encourage the Scheduled Caste Youth to join Civil Services, a financial assistance of Rs. 25,000 will be given per candidate, who has passed Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination to prepare for Civil Services (Main) Examination. Out of Rs. 25,000, a sum of Rs. 15,000 is provided for purchase of books and Rs. 10,000 is for meeting incidental expenses. This scheme was introduced from the year 2007 – 2008.
The following three candidates got selected to the Civil services 2010 from out the candidates given financial assistance by TAHDCO
- The applicant should belong to Scheduled Caste.
- The annual family income of the applicant should not exceed Rs.2.00 lakh.
- Applicant should have passed the Civil Service Preliminary Examination.
- Applicant should have applied for Main Examination.
- The Applicant should not be a permanent / temporary employee of Central or State Government.
- The applicant can avail benefit under this scheme for three attempts only.