Entrepreneur Development Programme
Financial assistance is provided to individuals in the age group of 18 – 65 years for starting any income generating activity like establishment of shops, purchase of Lorries, Tractors, Power Tillers, Tourist Cars, Mini-Lorries, Auto-Rickshaws, Mini-Dairy, Power Laundry, Tailoring and Chappal making etc.,
- 30% of the project cost or Rs.2.25 lakhs whichever is lower. The subsidy will be a Front End Subsidy
Concrete Mixer Machine,
- The applicant should belong to Scheduled Caste.
- The annual family income of the applicant should not exceed Rs.1.00 lakh.
- The applicant should be in the age group of 18 -65.
The applicant should have prior experience in the trade
- The Applicant and their family members should not have availed any subsidy so far.
- Applicants themselves can select the trade.
- The assets created under the scheme shall be registered only in the name of the applicant.
- The applicant shall carryout the business in the district where subsidy is sanctioned